Friday, May 24, 2013

Assignment #22


10: Peer Pressure

9: Social Rewards

8: Risk-taking Behavior

7: Parental Influence

6: Misinformation

5: Genetic Predisposition

4: Advertising

3: Self-medication

2: Media Influences

1: Stress Relief


In my opinion I think that cigarettes are bad. I believe that everyone knows cigarettes are bad for you but some smoke them anyway because it is a stress reliever. I am a smoker the reason that I smoke cigarettes is simply because I believe it's a stress relieve and also because most of my friends smoke as well. I started to smoke at first because I thought that it was cool. I picked up my first cigarette at age 14 I would have never imagined that 3 years later I would still be smoking and now rely on it to relieve me from stress. It doesn't matter why you smoke even the people that smoke know cigarettes are bad and dangerous.



No comments:

Post a Comment